dinsdag 10 mei 2011

To remember


A picture to remember my distinqhuist guest for the night, 'Rookierookie'. Although the bird had very little to say, did not eat or drink, I got very quick a kind of attached to it. It seemed so calm, so couregeous. Opposit to a crow so quiet. I picked the bird up from the street last wednesday after somebody noticed it was already sitting there for many a hour. The bird seemed so tame that I wondered wheather it ever had known what to do in wildlife. I 'diagnosed' it as extremely tired and let it in peace in the forecastle for a good nightrest. And yes, next morning it was a bit more alive but still not able to fly. After a day of maintanance on the boat I dicided that more care was needed and took it to an overhere welknown 'birdhospital'. What a pity to hear that despite they tried to feed him or her, it was all over by mondaymorning. No doubt in my mind, it took straight off to go higher than ever before. All ready used to be close to heaven!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten